Applications are invited for the post of MANAGER
Claremorris Town Hall Theatre wishes to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Manager for our busy Theatre, Concert Hall, Arts Centre and Community facility.
The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the venue and will report to the Board of Directors of Clár Regional Centre CLG (the holding company.)
The role and responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Management of the day-to-day running of Claremorris Town Hall Theatre in line with the aims and objectives of the board of Clár Regional Centre CLG.
- Responsibility for all aspects of our much-valued, Community Services Programme, including applications, reporting and compliance.
- Ensuring our Charitable Status is maintained.
- Working alongside the Financial Manager, to plan, budget and monitor all fiscal resources.
- Booking, promotion and management of events at Claremorris Town Hall Theatre.
- Motivation and supervision of a small cohesive team that works together, to consistently deliver excellence to our loyal customers and patrons.
- Fostering and developing existing relationships with local groups, and building new ones.
- Identifying and exploring new markets for the venue.
- Identifying and examining funding opportunities, and applying for those appropriate for our business.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and statutory legislation, including (but not limited to,) GDPR, Health & Safety, Licensing, Equality and Child Protection.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
The manager will work a 39-hour week, which will include day, evening, night and weekend work.
A relevant Third-Level Qualification will be a distinct advantage.
Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience.
Applications should be sent by post to Recruitment Section, Claremorris Town Hall Theatre, Claremorris, Co Mayo. F12 X4E3
By email to email@example.com